Our chalets are “fully equipped”: beddings, dishes, pots, utensils, toaster, coffee maker (filters included), microwave, paper towels, dishwashing soap, salt, pepper, sugar, tissues, hand + body and hair soap, towels (changed on request), hair dryer, three-season outdoor furniture, high-speed Wi-Fi, mini-stereo, cable TV and DVD player.
All chalets are equipped with a wood stove. The 1816 is an apartment (not a chalet) and does not have one. The Maison aux Lucarnes in St-Irénée has a gas fireplace. A box with wood is included in the price of your stay from mid-September to the end of May. Outside of this period, there is a fee of $10 to use the wood or have the box filled with wood.
The chalets and the 1816 have an outdoor fireplace nearby (except the chalets Astral, Champêtre, Maritime and chalet #10, where the outdoor fire pit is shared and located in the center of the property).
Seven of our chalets are equipped with a large double bath: Astral, Champêtre, Maritime, chalets #8-9-10-11. The 1816 is equipped with a large italian shower and a deep clawfoot tub.
On the day of your arrival, the chalet is available at approximately 4 p.m. (5 p.m. for La Maison aux Lucarnes). On the day of your departure, you must vacate the chalet before 11 a.m. (as well as for La Maison aux Lucarnes). If you already know your arrival time, do not hesitate to let us know, this will allow us to provide you with a better service.
Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. If you plan to arrive after the office hours, it is a good idea to let us know in order to facilitate your arrival.
A minimum of two nights is required for a stay with us, except for Easter, Victoria Day and Thanksgiving weekends and a few other exceptions, where the minimum is three nights.
Exceptionally, reservations for one night in our chalets may be accepted if there is space between two reservations or if there are less than two days from the date of arrival.
For La Maison aux Lucarnes, a minimum of seven nights is required during the Holiday Season and for Spring Break. Outside of those periods, the minimum number of nights varies depending on the booking dates. A short-term rental agreement is sent to you and must be completed.
Depending on the length of your stay and to guarantee your reservation, a deposit of $75 to $100 is requested upon reservation. For La Maison aux Lucarnes, the deposit is 50% of the total cost of the stay if it is more than two weeks from the date of arrival and 100% if it is less than two weeks from the date of arrival.
When you make a reservation, a confirmation will be sent via email. We ask that you review the information contained in the confirmation document, such as departure and arrival dates, and notify us of any errors.
Any outstanding balance is due upon arrival and is non-refundable.
For our chalets and the 1816, if a cancellation occurs:
– More than 6 months prior to the date of arrival, the deposit is fully refundable
– Between 6 months and 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival, a service charge of $25 is retained and the balance of the deposit is refunded
– Less than 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival, the deposit is non-refundable
For the Maison aux Lucarnes, if a cancellation occurs:
– More than 3 months prior to the date of arrival, the deposit is fully refundable
– Between 3 months and 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival, the 50% deposit is non-refundable
– Less than 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival, the total cost (100%) of the rental is non-refundable
Activities must cease after 10 p.m. Even during the day, we kindly ask that you keep noise and music to a respectful level in order to respect the others.
As of January 1, 2010, all our chalets are NON-SMOKING (cigarettes, vape pens, cannabis, candles, incense, or other smoke emitting products). A $200 fee will be charged in the event of non-compliance with this policy.
A trail along the bluff gives you access to the shore of the St. Lawrence River. It is necessary to wear walking shoes because the trail is slightly steep. Access at your risk.
We know that your pet is an important part of your family, this is why it is allowed in four of our chalets (#1 and 3, Maritime, Nordet) and in the ancestral apartment 1816. Here are the rules that apply:
– Pets must be kept on a leash and under surveillance when you are outside.
– Pick up after your pet and dispose of waste in the waste bins behind the reception (DO NOT leave excrement bag on the deck).
– Excessive barking, meowing or yelling will not be tolerated.
– Do not leave your pet alone in the chalet, even in a cage.
– Any damage (e.g.: flowers, flower beds, shrubs, furniture, etc.) caused by your pet is your responsibility and you will have to assume the associated costs.
– A fee of $200 will be charged in the event of non-compliance with this policy.
How it works:
1. A compost bin is in the cottage when you arrive.
2. Fill up your bin with organic waste without using a bag.
3. Empty your bin in the large compost container behind the front desk building.
4. On your departure day, empty, clean and bring back your compost bin to the cottage.
What goes into your bin?
-Food leftovers including meat
-Vegetable and fruit peels
-Soiled cardboard, paper towel
What does NOT go into your bin?
-Food waste bags – even biodegradable ones